The XPCS series dual-rotor sand making machine is a new generation of sand making equipment launched by DSMAC Group after absorbing domestic and foreign technical advantages and based on years of production experience. The XPCS series dual-rotor sand making machine features that it can increase production, reduce power consumption and improve economic benefits effectively. The processing capacity of XPCS series double-rotor sand making machine is up to 1500 tons per hour, and finished machine-made sand can reach 750 tons per hour.
1. Integrate the advantages of hammer crusher, impact crusher and VSI crusher;
2. Adopt the optimized cavity structure to effectively use the cleavage and crushing principle of "stone hitting stone";
3. Large production capacity, fine product size, long service life of wear parts;
4. Reduced required motor power, lower power consumption, and convenient maintenance.
5. The particle size ratio can be adjusted according to user requirements.